Saturday, July 9, 2016

Ready for another round of cards today????  I have a few to show you!  So cutting the chit chat out today, we can just dig right in!

 Black and White .. that was our challenge for Inspirational Challenge.  I bought this die cut from a friend of mine online - then colored the eyes and nose.  I added the bible verse:  Numbers 6:24-26 sold by 'Our Daily Bread Designs'. 
 Another black and white - for the Inspirational Challenge.  This one I die cut the doily (Prima Dies); added the checkered brad in the center.  The sentiment stamp is from Prima Marketing. 
 Ways to Use it challenge this past Thursday, was all about the browns, ivory - namely chocolate or anything else that comes in brown.  I used the coffee bean embossing folder, the sentiment is from 'Funny Bones' and the coffee cup is from 'Our Daily Bread Designs'.  I colored the cup in flesh and red, the coffee is brown - but my camera did me wrong this week and made it look red.  I popped up the middle squares for 3-D effect.
 Our Sketch Challenge, was a bit different this week.  We were told to look for a sketch we felt like doing, from SC500 through SC599.  I chose SC501 - I stamped this, and colored it.  The three circles in the left bottom corner, was punched out with a circle punch, and flowers were added. 
Featured stamper, was a great one this past week!  A very talented girl was chosen, and I picked out a beauty of a card and cased it.  This is what I came up with.  Sweet n' Sassy makes the sentiment words, the girl I received as a gift from another stamper.  I colored it and die cut a scallop out of it.  The dies for the black lines is by Memory Box. 

Well as always I hope you enjoyed my cards.  I hope each one of you have a wonderful week!  May God bless youy!  Jan

No comments: