Saturday, July 2, 2016

I am back this week!!

I am back and I have some great cards to share with you!!  As always, please leave a comment or two, and if you have not joined my blog - please do so!!

 It is hard to see here; but those balloon and the gift is covered in glitter.  I of course outlined the stamp and colored them in.  Added more glitter dots to the bottom left corner.  The DP in the bg is from Stampin' Up.  The stamp is Stampendous.  I also used a pennant puncher for the top.
 This isn't too hard to explain.  We all know how curious cats can be!!  Stamping this image (Stampendous).  I colored the image win chalk, this was a color challenge and we had to use wisteria, pink and gray.  I made this kitty with wisteria eyes!  Stamped the sentiment and bee (Verve).  Of course colored the bee. 
 Aren't these sheep fun???  I bought these die cuts from a sweet lady named Kathy on E-bay.  I used a die from SB for the fence, and hills.  The clouds were die from Sweet n Sassy.  The matching envelope is so sweet don't you think?  I used the light blue checkered for the bg and sky.  The tag I stamped with Verve.
 Tickle challenge for the Tea Potter's on SCS!!  We had to bring a picnic basket - well wouldn't you know?  I did not have one.  So this is a sweet 'digi' that I found online.  I popped it up for dimension, added a yellow butterfly sticker.  I added the ribbons on top and bottom of the card - also the bow to the left and lots and lots of glitter!!
 Featured Stamper challenge is to go to the gallery of the SCS stamper that the hostess picks out.  From there I found a similar card; and made this.  Her card had a gnome on it - mine has a umbrella.  Isn't the plaid pretty???  That paper comes in a set called 'Love Story'.  I added the orange gems and the pearl!!  My sentiment stamp comes from Joy Crafts!!
This is for Inspirational Challenge --- Our neat neat hostess picks out different websites and we go on there and pick a item/image.  And create a card from it.  In this case there was a napkin ring with a gold bird on it, the circle I have behind it is the color of the two napkins it was tied to (brownish tan and white).  It also had a stalk of flowers, which inspired me to place my yellow punched flowers.  My butterfly is stick on.  I used heat embossing for the sentiment (stamp is Verve).  I hope you like everything today!

I pray that you all have a wonderful week!  Stay safe for the 4th!!  God bless!  Jan

3 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

I was the lucky recipient of the picnic basket card! It is a wonderful card with the glitter and ribbons, and even the pierced sentiment panel. Thank you! What a nice Blog you have, too!

Jan Leslie said...

Oh thank you Sharon!! I can't tell you how happy I am that you left a comment. I hope you will check my blog each week, and if you haven't join it. Hey! And next time you go south to Rogers, be sure to let me know and we can visit okay? God bless! Jan

Jan Leslie said...

That didn't sound right on this: I meant If you have not join my blog, I hope that you do.