Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happy July Saturday!

I have worked on bible journals with many images with bible verses.  I am putting them in a book for others to buy and color; as they color they can read bible verses and worship the Lord in their own way. I do have some cards I made this week, to share with you.

 This card was done for the 'Ways to Use It' challenge.  Which called for frames on our cards.  As you can see I used two frames (die cuts) and a butterfly (die cut)  Blue frame is made by Spellbinders, as well as the Butterfly die.  The white frame is made by Joy Crafts.  I added glitter glue.
 This card was done for our 'Color Challenge'.  Pink, Blue and Aqua was the colors - luckily I had design papers that had those colors in it.  Design papers are from Stampin' Up Company.  I added adhesive lace, two ovals in different colors and sizes.  Both Spellbinders.  Added adhesive flowers in the corner and stamped the sentiment; made by Verve.  Added glitter glue to the ovals.
 This card was made for our 'Clean and Simple' challenge.  The challenge called for a beach scene.  I used chalk, on the waves before die cutting them out.  I continued to use chalk on the rest of the card for the sky.  I stamped the sun and used markers to color.  The waves die is made by Memory Box.  The three sailboats dies are made by Impression Obsession.  The sentiment stamp is by Penny Black. 
 This card was made for our Inspirational Challenge, and also for the Mixability challenge.  We are given a new website to look at each Saturday, and we are to pick one picture for inspiration and make a card from that.  Today was a bouquet of Tulips.  Mixability called for buttons.  The jar stamp and die is made by Art-C.  The tulips I bought from a sweet lady on E-bay.  I added the pom-poms on the edge.  Also the bow.

These last two cards were made for a neighbor who wanted a couple of Thank you cards.  The 'thanks' die is made by Impression Obsession.  The blue flower was made for me by a really good friend, Lisa.  The butterflies, are made by paper punches.  The white topper was embossed.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these - as much as I like sharing them with you!  Maybe they will inspire you to make some cards!!  Leave me a comment and let me know okay?  God bless and have a fantastic week!

OH!  Before I let you go - I will be going on vacation next week.  So I may not have much to show you next week, but will do what I can okay?  God bless!  Jan

No comments: