Saturday, June 11, 2016

A bit late this weekend .... my red blood count is really low, makes me very sick.  I lose one more point and it is Blood Transfusion time.  Which I am desperately trying to stay away from!  Aside from that ~ This afternoon I feel better so hopefully I can please you with some cute cards!

 Now this is easy as pie!  (Easier).  I die cut two squares in my rectangle stitched dies, centered them on Stampin' Up paper.  I stamped Thank you by Stampendous, added some green gems and die cut my butterfly (SB), and added some more gems to its body. 
 I was at Wal-Mart shopping, and saw this cute deer (made out of wood and already painted) and thought I have GOT to use it on a card.  This challenge called for us to use a piece of trash - something we would normally throw away.  I used one of those plastic clips you find in folded up blouses that are sent to you.  I added a paper punched butterfly and put pearls on it.  As a clip I use a small rectangle stamped 'Precious little one'.  Yellow Card Stock is from Stampin' Up, the DP is from Love Story papers. 
 This challenge asked us to use stripes and polka dots together.  Which I did - dividing them with adhesive yellow lace.  I then added this beautiful flower and leaves set, I bought from a sweet lady on E-bay.  I also added small and medium yellow pearls.  Stamped is by Penny Black. 
 This challenge was a color challenge:  Light and Medium blue with green:  I chalked on my clouds and my ground.  I stamped the trees (Heartfelt Creations), the birds were stamped by Serendipity, the sentiments are from Sweet n' Sassy.  I had a die cut deer from someone (can't remember who sent those).  Added a black gem for his eye.
I chalked the background.  Stamps:  Man rowing the boat: Victorian Originals;  Birds: Serendipity; Sentiment: My Sentiment Exactly.

As usual I do hope to hear from you - and may God bless you and keep you in His care till next week!
Hugs
Jan

No comments: