Friday, May 13, 2016

It is Friday again!  How is that even possible?  It goes by so fast!  However I do have more cards to share this week!  The challenges keep coming daily and I love to make cards!  I hope you enjoy looking - and if you want to leave a comment;  I would love that too! 

 This challenge gave us a choice to feature a cat or an owl or both.  I got my green eyed baby here decked out with a diamond necklace - a bright pink nose and long whiskers.  Isn't she stunning?
 The borders have it!  You guess it?  We had to use a single stamp to create a border on our cards.  I also added a tree and a verse for Father's Day.  You know it is just around the corner now!!

 We had to feature wallpaper on our cards.  And I needed to add the window, the chair was colored and fussy cut out.  I added two die cut cats and a plat that says 'Home Sweet Home',  Outside the window is a tree, sky and ground.  I think this is rather cozy.  Don't you?
One of our hostess, such a sweet lady.  Gave us a picture of Sweden that had a lot of houses in it.  So I made a neighborhood of homes.  I used chalk for the clouds and ground, marking pens for coloring the image and added a flight of birds in the air.

Like I said before the weeks go by so fast.  Until next Friday I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and week!  God bless us, every one.  Jan

No comments: