Friday, May 6, 2016

Here it is Friday night again ... another week of cards I have to show you.  Leave me some comments - I would love to hear from you. 

The challenge called for 'teacher's and school supplies'.  I had this cute stamp of the a kitty reading a book, I could not pass up the chance to use it.  Stampendous makes both stamps, (Cat and the Sentiment).  I think paper punched the gold star out of glitter paper.  Fussy cut an apple digi, added the clothes pin, and the dictionary ribbon.  And placed it on Light green checkered print. 
 This challenge was a sketch challenge.  Which means I had this layout I had to make a card from.  The die cut flowers are Asters from Our Daily Bread Designs.  The circle die is Spellbinders, and the leaf die I had bought from Ebay.  I added pink gems and stamped Happy Birthday from Flonz. 
 This challenge was a color challenge.  Lavender, Dark Purple, Green, and Sky Blue.  The stamp is made from Verve,  The flowers is a two part stamp made from Stampin' Up. 
 This challenge called for flowery paper,  Again I used Stampin' Up papers (all of them except the white which is Neenah), I stamped the flower and colored it, fussy cut it out.  Added a button on top and the leaf is from Heartfelt Creations - die and stamp. 
This challenge called for something fluffy.  I thought of this stamp made by Our Daily Bread Design, and a friend of mine, Lisa colored it for me.  (She is great at coloring isn't she?)  I added gem dots, and sentiment is from Joy Crafts.  The white square was a gift from Audrie I met on Splitcoaststampers. 

Well that is all folks for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend - and hope to see you next week!  God bless always!  Jan

No comments: