Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday has rolled around again!

I have another set of cards to share with you today.  I hope this finds everyone doing well and ready for the weekend!

 I need to get busy making Father's Day cards.  As I try and sell them now at two locations here in Rogers, Arkansas!  This was for the Sketch Challenge - and a challenge it was!!  Having to cut these 'just right'.  As you can see I made a sea / sailing theme.  The boats (Impression Obsession), the water (Memory Box), and the sea gulls (Impression Obsession) are all dies.  I stamped 'Happy Father's Day!' 
 This was a color challenge - as you can see, it included the medium aqua, bright yellow and hot pink!  My neutral color was white.  All three rectangles are stitched around the edges.  The dies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The big butterfly die is made from Spellbinders,  I added adhesive pearls to the body.  I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and a heat gun. 
 I do not know how I missed this beauty last week.  But this is another Sketch Challenge card.  I love the papers I used and not sure of the company's name for it.  Again I used my big butterfly die from Spellbinders.  I glued the ribbons.  The scallop and regular circles are hand punched with a puncher.  The flowers are bought embellishments from Hobby Lobby.  Stamped with 'Birthday Wishes'.  The company that makes that stamp is called Verve.  I embellished the butterfly body with diamond gems.
 Another Father's Day card.  This was the Mixability Challenge.  Where we need to use at least two different mediums.  And this one called for a fabulous frame.  As you can see I cut plaid design paper out, and then used my stitched rectangle for the image.  This stamp image was made by Unity Stamp Company.  I used chalk, markers and die cuts which is my Mixability.  My fabulous frame was used with die cut branches.  Memory Box makes those.
My last card for you this week, is the Free 4 All challenge.  It was suppose to be about 'Time'.  My sentiment is not very readable here in this small picture.  But it reads, 'and Suddenly you just know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings',  Also the brad above it has a clock face in it.  Both the sentiment and the image of the woman drinking coffee is made from Unity.  I added pink pearls to balance out the card.  I also used pink pearl drops to go around the sentiment die cut. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week - love to hear from you.  God bless you till next Friday!  Jan

No comments: