Monday, May 2, 2016

Another Week has gone ...

I have more cards to show you -'but of course'.  I sure hope to hear from you - I love getting comments.

Okay, time to load some cards up!!

 Started with a digi and then colored the background with yellow chalk.  Then came to color the bird with markers and color pencils.   The sentiment is from Inkadinkado!  Yes that is a real name of the company for this stamp.
 The stamp for the flowers in the jar is from Stampendous.  The sentiment is from Verve.  Again I used yellow chalk around the background.  Then colored the rest with marking pens and color pencils.
 The challenge for this card called for either an Anniversary or a Wedding.  Aqua topper is from Spellbinders, and the roses were a free gift from an order I believe - but could not remember,  (it happens when you get old folks!); The label is another Spellbinder die, I shaped it to round off after stamping it with Happy Anniversary!  I crowned this card with diamond gems and pink hearts. 
 Another digi, just colored with markers and pens -- the background is chalk with green and blue.  Sweet n' Sassy (which makes up almost 75% of my stamps) is where the sentiment came from. 
 This was for Saturday's Inspiration Challenge.  I had picked a pillow to case and inspire me.  This is the pillow that inspired me to do this card: Link to the pillow:    Do you see a likeness?
I love these pansies!!!  This was a sketch challenge card - we had to folow a sketch for our card.  I am happy with the way this turned out.  What do you  think of my cards???

I pray that you all have a wonderful week!  God bless each of you.
Hugs and Blessings!
Jan

No comments: