Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Afternoon

Hello everyone!  Sundays are made for lazy days ... so I have taken today off from making cards - and using the time to stock up on things I use quite often.  Today I made several roses for my cards - I love these because they are easy to make, not as bulky on a card which makes it easier to mail out ---  and they turn out beautiful!


Here they are as a group ... I will show you some up close pictures of them.


I chalked the edges with red chalk (came out pink) for a soft look.
The second one I did in yellow ink (Memento) around the edges and petals.

I used DP for this one / Light and Dark polka dot DP.  
I also used solid color CS for the next couple:


I hope you like these ....  if you are interested in learning how to make these here is the video that will teach you.


I hope you enjoyed these -- and good luck in making your own!
God Bless You This Week!
Jan

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Just lovely! I will watch the video tonight! I hope to find some time to make some cards this week, it has been kind of busy and done on the fly lately. I am hoping for a pot of tea and some inky fingers tonight!

Emily Thubbron said...

Thanks for the video. Love those roses.