Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It has been a loooong while!

I have many cards to show you ...  I hope you are up for them.. I have a lot of Father's Day cards as that date is sneaking up here fast!







On all of them I used your basic Card Stock.  The first card, I die cut the oval and ran a digi stamp I had online for the center.  I then made the 'Happy Father's Day' and fussy cut that out and used pop ups to adhere it to the card.

The second card, I glued the red die cut by Sizzix, and ef those with distressed lines.  I then ran a digi stamp of the ship in blue and printed that out.  I added a bow out of jute twine.  And pasted the Sentiment on pop ups.

The third card,  again I used your basic CS from Heritage Pack.  The brown CS I ef with distressed lines, and then die cut the oval and stamped on the pine tree and grass, and bird.  I used brown and green color pencils on the tree, to make it stand out more.  Again the sentiment was poppd up.


This card was made for a challenge with the Tea Potter's group.  It called for farm animals and grass.  I bought these sweet die cut clouds and sheep from a private seller.  Added the diamonds for their eyes.  I stamped grass and added small flowers and stamped the cloud with sentiment.  The sentiment is from HOTP.  

This card I made for my Dad's birthday, which comes in July.  I couldn't believe my luck when I found this 1957 Chevy!  My parents had a car exactly like this one when I was very little.  All these pictures you see here are digis off the Internet, which I printed and fussy cut... I did not have many 'manly' stamps which this challenged called for.  I looped twine through the keys which I popped up, and the string on the gas pump I colored with black marker for the hose.  My DP paper is from Dolled Up Pack.  Light blue and red are PS CS.  

The last one I will show you today, is another challenge (Inspiration Challenge).  They give you several things to get your inspiration from and then you are to make a card from it.  This one was mine.  The black birds and tree branches are stamped by Sweet n Sassy stamps.  The sentiment is also from Sweet n Sassy stamps.  Then the blending of the blue and green is computer generated.  

I sure hope this has given you some inspiration of your own.  May God keep you safe this week!  God bless!  Jan

As usual I love to hear from you, so leave a comment or two!     

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Just lovely cards. Sheep are my favorite animals and when I saw your curly sheep and sky, it made me smile. Just so adorable and clever!