Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013

Thought I would get a head start this week and post a day early.  I have another card to show you from our Sketch Challenge taking place on SCS.  If you are interested in participating on this challenge here is the link:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-sketches-f41/  

This past week we were on SC432. 


I found this wonderful image online and printed it off; then colored it with color pencils.  Isn't she adorable?  I used bg paper from 'Faith' pack by Paper Studios.  The verse came from Word Art Wednesday blog site.  (If you are interested in their challenges here is the link)

http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

My butterfly was die cut and pearls were added for the body.  I hope you like what I did on this card.  Any comments are greatly appreciated.  Now for my next card ...


This was a fun card to make.  I wanted to use my new framelits dies, and loved the way it turned out.  I stamped the tree branch onto the framelit and colored it with markers and color pencils.  I then placed pink diamonds on each blossom.  The bg page is from a stash I bought from a private seller on EBay.  I then added ribbon and a bow to a piece of white cs that I edged with MS edger.  Stamped sentiment is by Kaiser Craft.  I really like the way this turned out and hope you do too!

Don't go away yet, as today I have a 'golden nugget' to share with you on my devotional page.  It actually is more of a question to get your motors running!  See you there.  God bless!  Jan
 

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Both cards are beautiful. The first one with the sweet girl praying is just so touching. Your coloring and the accents are great.