Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 13, 2013

Good Morning!

I can't believe another week has gone by!  Today I have two cards to show you, that were made from the same layout.  It is from the challenge, 'Sketch Challenge'.  They give you a sketch and you make a card from that sketch.  This week the sketch looked like this:

Doesn't this challenge look like fun?  I enjoyed this one so much I made two cards!  My first one:


In this card you cannot see the base, but it matches the DP neutral here.  I used DP from Paper Studio: The Classics, and red from Heritage Pack.  I added a silver ribbon across and a silver bow.  The silver square I rounded off the corners, this DP paper has glitter on it.  Die cut the oval and added the sentiment is by Verve which states the Bible verse, Psalm 37:4.  

For my second card on the same sketch:

This one I did a bit differently.  I used Paper Studio CS.  The daisy ribbon - are you ready for this?  I bought for $1.00 at the Goodwill store!  I fell in love with it and knew I had to take it home.  The daisy flower, I bought on E-Bay and used pop ups to give it a 3-D look.  The woman who makes these is so talented!  I then added a twine bow and a Stamp by Verve. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at these.  Please leave a comment, as I love to hear from each person who leaves one.  If you haven't joined my blog - I hope you will do that as well.  Before you go ... take a moment to read one of my devotionals.  You can get there by clicking on my devotional badge on the left.

God bless! I hope you have a wonderful week!  Jan


2 comments:

Winnie said...

Such beauties! I haven't participated in sketch challenges yet, I think I should look into them, as your work is so lovely. I love the different looks you got with the same sketch. Daisies are my favorite flowers and love the fun ribbon you used on that one too!

Em's Thoughts said...

How beautiful are these. I love that daisy ribbon. I really love that sketch. You did amazing.