Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello Everyone!

I have been really busy making Easter cards.  As I am sure most of you are getting ready to celebrate Easter this month.  So I thought I would share a couple with you.  For my first one, I just fell in love with this image I found online.  Isn't this bunny the most adorable thing you ever saw???

 
 
I started off with some Pastel Pink CS, then cut squares a white one for bg - and then two squares with embossed flowers and two squares with pink floral.  I also added a die cut oval and placed pearls on it.  I then ran off the image and cut it out and pasted it on.  Then added a pastel pink bow.  I think I will need to make more of these!  Tell me what you think.
 
My next card is also an Easter card:
 
 
 
 
It is a bit hard to see, however I used blue chalk to make the sky and clouds.  I got a new die of the three crosses on a hill (the hill I covered in flowers petals and diamond gems).  This cute die is from 'Sweet n Sassy'  they have the neatest stamps and die sets!  You really should go over there and browse around their website:  http://sweetnsassystamps.com/ 
 
I used this die cut on metallic gold paper.  The sentiment I stamped on, and it is from Stampabilities, another great place to by stamps.  I then paper punched my butterfly and added diamond gems to its body.  The grass is green paper cut out and pasted on. 
 
Well I sure hope you enjoyed looking at these -- love to hear from you, so please leave a comment or two.  God bless always!  Jan


3 comments:

Winnie said...

Such lovely Easter cards. I love the sweet bunny and the lovely religious one you made. The scene is just perfect for the holiday.

Audrey Ann said...

Beautiful creations - I love them both!! wonderfully done.
Blessings,
Audrey

Gemiel said...

Hi Jan, love your Easter cards!! The bunny is adorable. I just got that die and the matching stamp set from Sweet and Sassy too! I hope to use it on a layout this weekend. Blesings!