Saturday, February 9, 2013

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  This coming week is Valentine's Day - can you believe it is almost here?  Last week I showed you my Step-Mother's gift and card that I made her.  Due to my mistake got it a week earlier, but loved it as I knew she would.

Today I have a card that I entered into a 'Love Theme' Challenge on 'Sweet V's Ideas'.  I used a paper punch on the hearts, and the vines I had die cut as well as the butterfly.  I stamped the flourish (underneath the butterfly) and the sentiment both stamps are from Inkadinkado. 




Another card I entered into the 'Sketch Challenge' on SCS.  I embossed the white and the blue layers of Card Stock, then added a die cut label and die cut tulips.  Then added a blue bow to the bouquet.  The sentiment is stamped with 'Sweet n' Sassy' stamp. 


 
 

I hope you like this week's cards.  Be sure to stop over my devotional site and give you some refreshing breaths of God's Word.  God bless!  Jan
 

3 comments:

Winnie said...

Such beauties Jan! Lovely butterfly and such a pretty bouquet on the second one. Glad you gift and card was a hit (I knew it would be!) Spent this weekend digging out from the storm...I am going to spend tonight crafting and relaxing with a pot of tea!

Jan Leslie said...

Sounds like a wonderful plan! I might join you in heart. Thanks for your comment, I do appreciate it. God bless! Jan

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Oh my! This blue and white card is gorgeous!! So lovely!!
Blessings,
Michelle