Saturday, February 16, 2013

Good Morning Everyone! 

I can't believe another week has gone by again.  Where does the time go?  Today I have a 'favorite' card that I did this past week and I want to share it with you. 

 
 
As you can see, I cut four white squares and stamped it with a flourish stamp.  The stamp is from Inkadinkado collection and it is my new favorite toy.  I believe it gives a card a certain elegance to the card.  I then die cut my butterflies in different colors and only glue the antennas and body to the card, folding up the wings to give it a 3-D look.  I added black blings to the body to make it stand out.  I just love the simplicity of this card! 
 
 
This next card I will be sharing today; was inspired by a sermon I heard on TV.  The Pastor talked about God storing our tears in a bottle in heaven.  We are all human and we have all cried about something or other, right?  I know I have, and I am sure you have too. 
 
 
The Bible verse is from Psalm 56:8-9, 11.  I printed that on my computer onto the card itself.  I think had a digi of the girl and printed that off as well.  I placed blue tears on her face, and printed off the bottle.  I then took silver glitter to the bottle and made the tears transform from blue tears to silver tears.  I stamped the floral and added diamond gems to give it a balance look. 
 
I hope this has inspired you to find a Bible verse that speaks to you, and create a card from it.  As always I love to hear from you.  Also take some time to read my devotionals. 
 
God bless!
Jan

No comments: