Thursday, December 20, 2012

HO! HO! HO!

It is five days before Christmas!  The list is long and the stress is on!  Isn't that right?  I have two more cards I made this morning to share.  They are so easy to make, anyone can do them and I think they make a really classy traditional Christmas card.

         
 



I found a really neat image of an old Christmas song, 'Silent Night' and pasted that on slightly crooked, cut off the edges.  Then I punched out 5 branches each and glued them down.  Added a tied bow and three gems.  Ta-Da!  I just love the looks of these cards --- and I hope you do too!

I welcome your comments and I welcome newbies to join my blog spot!  I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas for the year of 2012!  God bless!  Jan

2 comments:

Gemiel said...

Jan, Merry Christmas to you too. I love your cards!! I do wish you had uploaded a larger image so I could see the details of your corner embellishment. I thought you had used pages from a old hymnal until I read your post. You did a great job aging the images.

Jan Leslie said...

Thanks for the tip and I will upload bigger images in the future. I will see if I can change this last one to a bigger image. Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year! Jan