Thursday, December 13, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you are not getting tired of looking at Christmas cards.  A group I participate in, 'The Tea Potters';  have a couple of challenges this week.  One is where we tickle another Tea Potter, what this entails is that we make a card for each other.  Names are drawn and we are each assigned one person to make a card and send to.  For this month here is the card I made to tickle another tea potter.

 
 
 
I used my poinsettia die  from Spellbinder to create this, adorned the flower with three pearls in the center.  The white on the poinsettia is hard to see but it is out of glitter paper.  The sentiment is a stamp I have by OTC company which I thought would be appropriate, because of the music background paper. 
 
 
The next card I have is also a challenge from the Tea Potter's group - we were to use silver and pink, and no red or green, or you have to use the back door (although I used burgundy) I still got in the front!  Whoo! 
 
 
 
 
So silver it is, for my ornaments and leaves, added flower petals that I punched out, adorned with dark pink gem.  For extra sparkle I added light pink gems for the top background.  Stamped in burgundy the sentiment, stamp is from OTC. 
 
I hope you come back next week, I am working on a 3-D tea cup, which I would love to share with all of you!  Be sure to check my devotionals, for some uplifting of God's word!  Have a wonderful week!  And God bless!   

1 comment:

Em's Thoughts said...

Jan, I love these cards, especially the pink one. Your work inspires me to go beyond my comfort zone.