Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas has come and gone; leaving us with the New Year to ring in.  This is the last post for the year of 2012 -- how time flies! I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I had a tea cup to show you.  I bought this pattern from 'Waltzing Mouse Stamps' website.  Here is there link to this Tea Cup.  http://www.waltzingmousestamps.com/products/a-nice-cup-of-tea-pdf-template

 
 
 
I admit I do need more practice with this template.  When you go to the link you will find there is a small piece that goes under the cup itself;  sorry folks - but I just can't get it t work for me.  So ... will stick with what I know and go back to cards.  But I do like to try something new once in a blue moon, don't you?  So will keep my eyes and ears open for something new to try this coming year. 

I hope you all visit my devotional tab ...  writing is up my alley, much more than making tea cups.  Hope to hear from all of you.  God bless!  Jan

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Your tea cup/saucer creations are lovely. I popped over from SCS to check out our blog. It is beautiful. Enjoyed looking at your christmas cards as I love the vintage look of them. Have a wonderful New Year!

Jan Leslie said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I didn't feel my cup/saucer came out real well ... but at least I can say I tried - and tried and tried. LOL. Be sure to check out my devotionals too. And come back anytime! Jan

Sherry said...

I just checked out your blog and WOW, you have some very beautiful cards. I have signed up to follow you, lol.

Sherry said...

I just checked out your blog and WOW, you have some very beautiful cards. I have signed up to follow you, lol.