Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to my new blog:  Precious Kitty's Creations!

A sweet and dear friend, Emily got me started and set up - all I had to do is the finishing touches.  I am very new at this - so bear with me as I sniff out all the things to do.  The kitty picture, is of my kitty, Precious; who is a hoot to boot!  Soon I will have to tell you all about her!  I am also a mother of a grown son whom I love very much and he keeps me on my toes! 

I would like to introduce myself; my name is Jan Leslie, I enjoy creating cards with Bible verses in them.  I also like to write devotionals, which I am working on now.  And may start a devotional section on this blog (as soon as I figure out how to do that!). 

Originally from California, I moved to Arkansas in 1990, but not before I spent a year in Oklahoma.  I am a member of 'Liberty Baptist Church' here in Bentonville, AR and just love everyone who goes there.  I am a full-blooded Christian, and strive to live accordingly to God's will.  I am not perfect just forgiven, as they say - and it holds true for all of us who belong to Jesus. 

The last card I made was last night and I am going to try and get a picture here for you to see it:  Wish me luck!  Gonna need it!

 
 
That worked out!  Cool! 
 
Outside:  Thinking of You
Inside:  Just a little 'note' to say I'm thinking of you.  Jesus
Bible Verse:  Finally brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things.  Philippians 4:8
 
There is a LOT of 'whatevers' but ... it is something to really think about.  What are we putting into our pretty little heads these days?  Is it good, practical, moral thinking?  Or it is dirty, filthy, corrupt thinking?  I think this is something to think about!
 
Well folks - this is my very first post!  God Bless!  Hope to hear from you soon! 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments: