Thursday, November 8, 2012

Good Morning Friends



Good Morning Everyone!


I am so glad to be able to share my thoughts and God's word with all of you.  If you haven't yet, please check out my devotionals.  There are two ways to get to them.  1) the tab on top that says, 'He Fortifies My Soul'  2) Devotional button on the left sidebar.  I welcome all of your thoughts - if you have prayer request I will be happy to post those for you too.  So others can pray for you as well.  We are all in this world together for a reason - that is to uplift, comfort and edify one another. 

Today I go to the hospital for two tests, and then for two more on the 20th of this month.  I also had lab work done on me yesterday.  Many of you do not know that I suffer from Lupus, Fibromayalgia and an Internal Bleeding Disorder (Who says you can't have it all?).  Anyway, been having some bad days and so off to the 'land of needles and nurses!'  What was it the Lord said?  'Count it all joy'  James 1:2, 'My brethren count it all joy when you fall into various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.'   I am hoping they will find out what is wrong - fix it and be over with.  Isn't that what everyone wants?  To be healthy.  That should make us run this race with all hands on deck - to the prize that God has for us in eternity.  Can I have an Amen? 

My cards are slowly taking a turn for the holidays coming up.  I been making Christmas cards for about 8 months, so I will have a total of 60 cards to send out this year.  However, I make more to sell and to give away.  Feel free to comment on anything that strikes your fancy.


 


Here are two that I have done recently.  I used a digital stamp from Sweet n' Sassy.  I added an image of Baby Jesus and added silver stars with red gems.   My second card I used my new poinsettia die, which I absolutely love by the way!  The die is from Spellbinders, I added a gold flourish and added three pearls to the center of the poinsettia.  The frame was pre-cut and placed on top of the card itself. 

Doesn't this make you want to get into the full swing of the holidays?  It sure does me!  Thanksgiving will be here before you know it.  And believe it or not (I know I got this backwards) but I intend to make a Thanksgiving card to share with you all very soon.  As always, I enjoy all of your comments - please forgive me if I do not get back on each one.  I am still new to blog land and still learning the ropes. 

So one last thought before we close ....  If you are facing diversity of problems ... all you have done is made Satan mad.  No big deal!  Look up to the Lord, he will help you through each and every problem you face these days.  He is reaching for you, reach for him! 

God bless always!
Jan


No comments: