Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hello Again Dear Bloggers!

I have some cards to share with you this morning.

This card is a result from a card I cased a couple of days ago, from Carol on SCS.  I love her card so much!  Mine however did not come close to what she had - but I can live with it.  The little girl is a digi that I printed off the computer, the stamp, 'God knows and cares.' it is from Sweet n Sassy stamps.  I embossed the yellow and black squares, one in flowers and the other in Swiss dots.  paper punched some of the hearts and die cut the others.  Took two cuts of paper to make the cross.  All in all, I don't think it turned out too bad, do you?

SCS called for two borders.  I used my paper doily ruffles as one and then added a strip of the DP on top of it.  The flowers I had bought online and added the green pearls to them.  Very simple card to make!  

This was a Color Challenge on SCS.  The bright pink, yellow and medium green were the colors we were to use.  This picture does not do this card justice, I'm afraid.  As the butterfly is embossed and topped with pink gems.  My daisy and flourish are both die cuts from Sizzix.  The smaller flowers I topped with more pink gems and in the center one pearl.  Sure wish this picture had come out better!

I thought the pink stripes against this green looked so soft and pretty.  I then added DP that had baby roses on them, topped with kraft paper oval and then die cut butterflies.  Of course what is a butterfly without its pearls?  The stamp is from Sweet n Sassy.  It is so true, 'Nothing is impossible with God.'

I hope you enjoyed these today.  Be sure to leave a comment as I love to hear from all of you! God bless!  Jan

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

They are all so beautiful! Love the flowers that you created with all the layers!

Winnie said...

So many lovely cards there! I love how different from one another they are. The fun color blocking and digi in the first one is striking. I love the softness in the floral and butterfly ones. Something special for each recipient.

Libiya jhon said...

If you're still on Cccam Server the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you'll know which is right for you.