Friday, November 29, 2013

The Day After Thanksgiving

I trust that everyone had a 'Gobble-Gobble' day yesterday!  That each one had much to be thankful for. 

I have two things to share with you today:  One, is I have made my gallery accessible to you, for viewing.  If you click on the flower to the right, it will take you right to my gallery.  If you see something that you have questions about, please jot down the name and date of the card (will be listed underneath it) and send a comment to me on this blog site. 

Second, I have many cards to share with you today.  With Christmas right around the corner, I am diligently making holiday cards.  Here are some I'd like to share:






All comments are welcomed.  I love to hear from each one of you ... May God bless you as you go about your lives this week.  Blessings Always!  Jan

2 comments:

Emily Thubbron said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I love them all. You have been working like a little elf on these Christmas cards.

Winnie said...

So glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I have to get cracking on my Christmas cards. My hubby and I put our tree up last night and set up our nativity. Work is a bear lately so I am not sure when I would do it otherwise.

Love your cards. There is something there fore everyone! Are you listening to Christmas music yet? I plan to start the cards and get into the festive mood!