Saturday, November 16, 2013

In God's Hands

Good Morning everyone!  I don't know about you, but I am going through what could be very stressful times -- but I know that I am in God's hands and He is in control.  What a wonderful place to be!  “For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” - Isaiah 41:13  No one can pluck you out - that is so comforting isn't it?  So when Satan starts in on you, saying you are not good enough, or you have blown it, God doesn't care about you.... DON'T listen to that!!  Remember Isaiah 41:13.  

Now for a few cards to show you ...  Christmas style!
 Isn't this a sweet sweet stamp and die set of Jesus in the manger?  I just love it.  With this stamp set comes many wonderful verses that claim the birth of our Lord Jesus.  It is from Sweet n' Sassy who makes and sells them.  Stamp setDie set.  Along with this card, I placed red gems in the corners and die cut the oval (Spellbinders) and placed a diamond in the star. 

I absolutely love the way this turned out, and I hope you will too.  The wreath is a stamp made by Inkadinkado, and I just love the way it looks.  I placed it on die cut ovals, one plain and one fancy.  Both by Spellbinders.  I placed ivory, pewter and diamond gems on it; when you move the card it glistens, so brilliantly.  I wish I could have captured that on this picture.  I stamped little design above and below the wreath which is from K & Co.  Added a satin bow in silver, and Merry Christmas sentiment from Sweet n' Sassy.

This card was not easy for me, as we had to case another person's card on the SCS website.  But I am happy with the way it turned out.  I die cut the scallop squares (2 small and 1 medium), then layered it with Neenah Card stock.  I stamped and colored the cardinal; stamp is from who else?  But Sweet n' Sassy.  Then fussy cut it out so that the Green scallop would show up more, on pop ups.  Red glitter glue on the berries.  Added the red gingham ribbon bought from Hobby Lobby.  And stamped Merry Christmas which is also from Sweet n' Sassy.


Those are my new Christmas cards to show you.  I hope you enjoyed looking at them and as always love love love to hear from you all.  Know that I am so touched each time I read a comment.  May God bless each one you today and always! Jan


1 comment:

Winnie said...

They are all so wonderful! I am in love with the nativity one as I have never seen one like it! Love that it also has a sheep at the manger! Your wreath turned out so pretty on the second one, and love the vibrant happy feel of the cardinal. Having lots of house stuff lately and hoping that maybe we can finish the year wtihout any more emergencies! Roof, gutters and last week our original oil tank was ready to fail so we needed a new one. Ugh..Had to have a temp tank in my yard (smack in my tomato garden!). We are all set now, just have to put the basement in some kind of order and repair the window, and door they needed to remove. Hoping things are will get easier on your end!